The BioTechMed Cluster Mazovia is a network of companies, science and research facilities, and business institutions, located mainly in the metropolitan region of Warsaw, for whom the key condition for development is the introduction of new solutions into the economic practice.
The partners of the Cluster create a complete ecosystem of innovation by establishing and broadening cooperation between science and business. Thanks to previous experience, the BTM Innovations team developed the original “Bridge2Market” technology transfer model, becoming one of the most recognizable Polish technology transfer centres during the several years of its operation.
BTM Innovations, as the coordinator of the Cluster, is responsible for gathering and processing information concerning research and science skills, research infrastructure, and intellectual property in research facilities and investigating the needs of enterprises by implementing ideas conceived in Poland.
Benefits of joining
- “one stop shop ” for contact with business and investment funds: among others searching for potential partners, negotiation consultancy, services improving project value, and legal support,
- support in technology transfer: selection of an optimum intellectual property protection strategy, market verification of technology, creating business plans and business models, and full support in technology commercialization,
- establishing relationships and cooperation with representatives from other scientific facilities,
- support in the acquisition of funding for application research projects and project management,
- support in structuring research and development projects.
- “one stop shop” for initiating and structuring research cooperation: providing only verified scientific and technological projects with commercial potential, providing specialist services for projects that are required for commercialization, ensuring effective cooperation with the departments of other scientific facilities responsible for managing the intellectual property of these facilities,
- R+D outsourcing based on defined needs,
- access to pre-selected ideas for new products/services,
- access to pro-innovation consultancy and innovation support services,
- networking with the members of the Cluster,
- support in acquiring public and private funds.
Moreover, cooperation enables the monitoring of the following data bases: Global Data and Thomson Reuters Recombinant Capital
The BTM Cluster received subsidy under the Regional Operational Program, Measure 1.6 “Support for regional cooperative relations”.
Project title: Development of the BioTechMed Cluster Mazovia
Beneficiary: BTM Innovations Sp z o.o. (BTM Mazowsze Sp. z o.o.)
Total project value: PLN 5 513 160.00
Subsidy: PLN 3 901 840.00